make your wedding experience truly magical
- with the great benefits that come with a castaways wedding
Below are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy with a Castaways wedding
- Aucklands' most stunning outdoor cliff top setting will make your guests go “Wow”
- Our indoor ceremony option with ocean views means you don’t need to worry about the weather on the day
- Onsite accommodation means you and your guests can simply relax with no concerns regarding driving
- Our friendly wedding planner comes at no extra cost and is here for you all the way so you can stress less!
- All wedding couples who book their wedding reception at Castaways Resort receive our gorgeous ceiling draping complete with white ceiling strip lighting adding a magical quality to the ambiance of your reception.
- Amazing photography locations blending both coast and country ensure your wedding photos will be stunning
- With Castaways’ Bersantai Day Spa you can get all of your pampering needs taken care of onsite
- Having an award winning restaurant onsite means you can have a relaxing breakfast the morning after your wedding
- Food flexibility – choose from our wide selection of menu options. We take great care with any dietary needs
- A wide range of beverages are available so you can select based on your tastes and budget
- Black or white table linen are included in our venue hire providing elegance for your reception
- Onsite activities means the guys can let off some nervous energy before the wedding!
- Great supplier contacts means you have a list of suppliers at your fingertips to use if you wish
- Our adjoining glass enclosed dancing deck means you can dance the night away without any room change hassles
- Castaways’ easy to use wedding planning system means you’ll know what needs to be sorted
- Our head table butler service will leave you feeling like royalty – just as it should be on your special day!
- We have a fantastic range of extra touches you can add to your wedding to make the experience even more wonderful – enquire today
We could go on…and on! But why not come and see for yourself. Book in for a free site visit now