|coming from the south
- Head north along the southern motorway.
- Take the Bombay off-ramp ( Exit Number 471 ).
- Turn left onto Mill Road at the end of the off-ramp - this will take you into Pukekohe township.
- Veer left onto Stadium Drive and travel straight through the roundabouts until you reach West Street. (The 3rd roundabout)
- Turn left onto West Street - continue along this road for approximately 18 kms (it will change names to Puni Road, then Waiuku Road) until you arrive at an intersection in Waiuku.
- Turn left onto Kitchener Road.
- As you approach the Waiuku township turn right onto King Street - just before the Z petrol station
- Go straight through the first roudnabout
- Turn left at the second roundabout onto Constable Road
- Continue along Constable Road - it will change into Karioitahi Road - this is the road Castaways Resort is on - about 8kms
- Continue all the way along Karioitahi Road - you will see the beach
- Just before reaching the beach, turn left and you have arrived at Castaways Resort